Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It opened my eyes

My friend un-exposed introduced me to the Voygtländer Super Wide Heliar 15mm 1:4,5

Leica CL with Voigtlander Super Wide-Heliar 15mm
Leica CL with Voygtländer Super Wide Heliar 15mm 1:4,5 by RaúlM.
This is a super wide angle lens that I use with any of my rangefinder Leica clones, due to it's m39 LTM (Leica thread mount) and also with the M mount Leicas by means of an adaptor.
The lens came with the viewfinder, that's amazing on itself, when you look through it, it's like someone, suddenly, turned on the lights.

I was amazed with the use that un-exposed made of it's.
So I decided to buy one for me.

It was one of the best buys that I made lens wise. It really opened my eyes.

Slick
Slick by RaúlM.

S. Bento
S. Bento by RaúlM.


Photowalk
Photowalk by RaúlM.

Balance
Balance by RaúlM.

A day at the beach
A day at the beach by RaúlM.



Creepy
Creepy by RaúlM.

You see what I mean?

It's a lens to get addicted. You only have to be careful to keep your feet off the frame.

The lens is made in Japan by Cosina, who bought the Voigtländer brand.
In my opinion this lens deserves well the name and tradition associated to it's name.

Stay tuned (o;

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my link, and thanks for reviewing such a great lense :)
    Either you love it or hate it, the Super Wide Heliar with it's bright viewfinder doesn't get anyone indifferent...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and as you advised me, one must be very very careful to keep the feet out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never forget the moment I looked throught that viewfinder the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lens that makes one see the world in a quite different way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Süleyman.
    Yes, I'ts a LTM 39mm, I've used it in a Zorky-2C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantásticas máquinas! Adorei estas fotografias!
    Quero umas máquinas assim para tirar fotografias assim!!! eheheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obrigado Teresa.

    Então concordas quando eu digo que me fez ver o mundo de outra maneira?

    ReplyDelete